THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN WORKING FOR IMMANION PRESS.
CURRENTLY ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE PUT ON A WAIT LIST FOR FUTURE EMPLOYEMENT PLEASE CONTACT publicity @ immanion-press.com
Immanion Press is seeking copy-editors and proof readers for our non-fiction and fiction lines. We are seeking people who:
• Have an excellent working knowledge of grammar, syntax and punctuation
• Love to read!
• Have knowledge of paganism, heathenism, and other spiritualities, and would be comfortable reading a wide range of fiction genres and subject matter.
• Have an eye for detail
• Have the ability to work on a manuscript within a specified time frame
• Have knowledge of using MS Word
• Have email and Internet access
This position is unpaid, but we will be able to provide free e-books (PDF) in exchange for volunteer hours. This position would suit retired individuals, stay at home parents, persons with disabilities or those with the ability to dedicate a portion of their hours to editorial work, and who wish to be part of our small, thriving team, at the heart of a dedicated independent press.
If you wish to apply, please send us a bit of background information, relevant experience (if any) and provide reasons why you should be considered for this position. All candidates will be reviewed and interviewed by our staff and final candidates will be notified.
We appreciate any and all submissions, but only those chosen will be contacted with further details.
Send your resume to: publicity @ immanion-press.com