Vocal Magick by Bill Duvendack now available!
When you begin to create your reality, it may seem daunting, complex, and/or frustrating, but what if you already have the most effective and powerful tool at your disposal?
Through exercising control over your language and speech, you can create many powerfully profound changes in your consciousness. By understanding how to accomplish these changes, you can put yourself in a position to be more in control of yourself and your life. Being mindful and aware of these and related subjects, allows you to heighten your awareness to discover that language is one of the most powerful tools you have.
Within this book, you will look at applications, universal laws, and address the use of subtleties. This will open the door to profound shifts in not only how you view reality, but also what you can do about it!
Once you’ve set up your YouTube channel and learned how to use its features, its time to start actually using it to connect with your audience. The content you create needs to speak to the interests of your audience, while at the same time being concise. Your YouTube channel is a lot like a blog, albeit with a visual format. The following tips can help you make useful videos that grab the attention of your target audience.
1. Be consistent. If you are going to do a channel, shoot and upload a video to YouTube at least once a week. By consistently pushing out videos you’ll grow your subscriber base. The professional channels I’ve observed typically seem to post at least once a week or several times a week, but not much more than that.
2. Keep your videos short. I keep my videos to around 3 or 4 minutes (unless it’s a webinar recording). If your video is longer than that, people will be less likely to watch it. Also you need to make the first 15 seconds count in terms of grabbing people’s interest. Otherwise they’ll move on to another video.
3. Series can be a useful way to generate content. I’ve found that one way to generate content and hook people into watching multiple videos is to break a topic into a series. For example, I’m doing a series on pop culture magic on my YouTube channel. By having such a series I am able to talk about the topic at length, but break it up into little videos that nonetheless grab the interest of my audience, because they are short and focused, but also indicate that more content will be coming.
4. Be animated and relaxed when talking to the camera. People don’t relate well to robotic presentations. Relax and let your passion for your topic show through. Laugh, make gestures and otherwise be yourself, because a lot of what makes a video appealing is the authenticity of the person.
5. Post your videos on various sites. If you want to get more subscribers, you need to share your videos on different social media sites.
6. Reply to comments. Sometimes you’ll get comments. Make sure you reply to them within reason as this helps increase your engagement and gives people more reason to continue watching your videos.
Do you have any additional tips you wish to share? Leave a comment below.
A Different City by Tanith Lee is now available.
Night is falling, and shadows are gathering in crowds across the city, bronze and sable, flickering, or still as stone.
There is always an audience here, for anything – human, beast or object – that comes close to tell its story, or betray its deadly secret…
What now? Heartless unkindness – lust for riches – suppressed hatred and rage honed to a razor–? Or some epic sorrow passed into a silver scream.
Above everything, the drifting and unavoidable webs of the spinning City gods.
So, will you listen in the shadows, or become yourself a story-teller in the bronze half-light?
Or do you have another mission here, in Marcheval?
A new triumphant trio of dark fantasy stories, in the vein of Tanith Lee’s previous imaginary city novels of Paradys and Venus.
In my previous post, I shared some tips on how to set-up and use a YouTube video channel for your marketing. In this post I am going to share some additional tips on how to use YouTube effectively. Just setting up a video channel and shooting videos isn’t enough. There are features that YouTube offers that you can use to turn your channel into a stream of profit as well as enhance the videos you have. These features can help you with your marketing efforts, and help you continue to build your branding presence.
Monetize your videos. YouTube videos can be monetized. You need to have a Google account (such as Gmail) and an Adsense account. When you monetize your videos, advertisements will show on those videos. If people click on those advertisements, you receive income for that click. You can’t click the ads yourself, but monetizing your videos can provide another source of income, and they are for the most relatively non-intrusive.
Annotations are your friends. Another feature I like is the ability to annotate videos. Annotations allows you to add written commentary to your video. I typically use it to direct people to my other videos. The benefit of doing that is that it increases the chance that they’ll watch those other videos. This can be especially useful if you create a series on a specific topic and want people to watch the previous or next videos in the series.
Add your Logo and get subscribers. You can add a logo to your videos (it shows up in the upper right hand of the video). The logo can be a company logo or you can come up with a symbol from one of your books. When people click on the logo, it offers them a way to subscribe to your video channel. You want subscribers, because they see your videos whenever you release them.
Using these features can help you enhance your videos. There are other features you can also explore…so take a bit of time and explore them. Also watch other videos to see what other people are doing. In my next post, I’ll share some additional tips on how to make the most of your YouTube marketing.